Achieving Goals Is All About Attitude
Your mindset, beliefs, and feelings all work together to create your attitude. Your attitude influences your choices of action and responses to challenges. In regards to achieving goals, your attitude about goal setting that will make or break your ability to create goals and follow through with achieving them or not.
Holding a positive attitude towards goals and goal-setting will be a THE factor determining whether or not you achieve your goals.
Answering these questions will help you create positive attitudes about your goals and can propel you forward toward success.
- How can your attitude hinder your success? What do you feel, think, and believe that may prevent you from achieving your objectives?
- How can your attitude empower you? What are your most positive attitudes that have propelled you forward in the past? How did you approach your goal(s) at the time?
- Do you feel that your prevailing attitude is helping you or limiting you? Why?
- List a goal that you feel challenged to achieve.
- What’s your attitude about this goal?
- What specific challenges are preventing you from achieving your goal?
- For each challenge, brainstorm possible solutions.
- Pick your most viable solution, create a plan to implement it, and get started
- Use Positive Self-Talk: What can you tell yourself to help you achieve the goal?
- Take Control: What are some steps you can take to get control as you move toward your goal?
- Compose your own affirmation that will help you work toward your goal.
- Who can you talk to about your goal? Can you find a mentor who may be able to help you move forward? Who?
Often we are not aware of what our attitude is or how it is affecting us. Working with a coach who provides objective feedback can help uncover these blind-spots and get you moving forward. If you are struggling to set or achieve goals, why not take advantage of Laura’s FREE coaching session to discuss this. Just click on the link to the right and Laura will follow up with you immediately.
If you’re serious about taking life and business to the ‘next level’, book your Breakthrough-Now! session.
In this powerful session, you will leave with:
* new awareness of a blindspot that’s holding you back
* a renewed sense of energy for your business and leadership
* a key “next step” for moving forward
Click this link to my Calendly to book your session now
Laura Watson, ACC, MSW is the founder and lead business coach at Venture Coaching International in Calgary, AB. With over 25 years of counselling and business coaching experience, she helps owners and executives across N. America to improve their personal, communication and leadership effectiveness. Laura helps you:
> Uncover blind spots
> Regain focus and traction in your business
> Accelerate your results
If you’re interested in taking your business to the “next level”, call Laura at: 403 669 8684 or book a meeting directly on Calendly.