For best results, focus on developing one habit at a time. Once that habit is ingrained, then start developing another one.
Your journey to great leadership has begun!
1) Get rest and make your bed
- A great day starts the night before. Establish a nightly routine to sleep soundly and prepare you for the next day
- Establish a morning routine that gets you nourished and ready for your day
2) Act according to your values
- Clarify your values
- Make decisions based on your values
3) Be creative
- Write – daily journal or Morning Pages
- Make something new
- Be flexible – let go of expectations and keep an open mind
4) Practice mindfulness
- Practice mindfulness meditation – focus on your breath
- Make time for mindfulness activities, like nature walks or a hobby
- Integrate mindfulness into your daily routines
5) Trust others
- Empower your team
- Encourage innovation
- Give direction and positive feedback
6) Be authentic
- Live according to your values
- Practice compassion – for yourself and others
- Communicate clearly: listen, pay attention to your body language, understand what you need to communicate
- Mental health: do exercises that lift your mood
Physical health: do exercises that build your strength, fitness, and discipline
Developing habits is easy in theory but hard to practice. I’ve coached all of my clients at one point or another about adopting these habits and more. Those who take on these habits transform in their lives and businesses. Those who don’t, struggle.
If you’re serious about taking life and business to the ‘next level’, use the form at the right to book your FREE 30-minute coaching session.
Let me help you to be an outstanding leader!